This course is designed to make participants fully aware about the criticality of this competency in work. It enables them to make impact-full presentations to peers and superiors to sell their ideas and projects. It emphasizes on planning, preparing, and practicing before actual presentation. It also guides on modern techniques and gadgets like laptop, tablets, LCDs and presentation software. The program includes many practical tasks, exercises, audio-visuals and keeps the participants glued to the program.
Duration: 3 Days
- Introduction to presentation skills
- What makes one effective presenter
- Various Dimensions of Presentation: Planning, Preparing, Practicing
- Problems faced while making presentation
- Listening to audience
- Delivering to create impact
- Body language
- Handling questions and objections
- Use of Laptops, tablets, LCDs, Software
After completion of the program the participants will be able to:
- Understand the criticality of creating impact through presentation.
- Minimize their anxiety/ fear in speaking in public/ groups
- Understand their ‘preferred style’ of speaking and listening and will modify resulting due to feedback based learning.
- Learn and understand criticality of body language and will know the meaning of various gestures, eye movement, walking style etc.
- Make effective presentations.