If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there. One of the most important roles of a manager is to ensure everyone knows the destination. The most effective managers set expectations and assess their employees’ performance against those expectations, and take a coaching approach to helping them get to the destination. This training focuses on Key Performance Indicators, also known as KPI or Key Success Indicators (KSI), help an organization define and measure progress toward organizational goals.
Once an organization has analysed its mission, identified all its stakeholders, and defined its goals, it needs a way to measure progress toward those goals. Key Performance Indicators are those measurements.
Duration: 2 Days
- Define KPI and KRA and its relevance to the participants’ areas of responsibility which they have in the organisation
- The important steps of developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and KRA’s
- The right way to implement and evaluate the effectiveness of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and through KRAs
- Enhance awareness of obstacles to success and take actions to overcome.
KRAs always link back to Objectives and Goals. This is how to “plan” and “deliver” the achievement of goals.
Identifying KRAs helps the business area and the individuals in the business area to:
- Clarify their roles
- Align their roles to the organization’s business or strategic plan
- Focus on results rather than activities
- Communicate their role’s purposes to others
- Set individual and team goals and objectives
- Prioritize activities, and improve time/work management
- Make value-added decisions
- Hands-on exercises
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Interactive storytelling
- Commentary on other companies / industries
- Video presentation